posted on 4/6/2020 16:00
Access the world’s largest 24-hour conference on HIV from 6 – 10 July 2020, live and on-demand according to your schedule. From the latest advances in basic, clinical and prevention research to innovations in social sciences and new insights into effective programme roll out, take part in the 23rd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2020: Virtual) and be a part of accelerating progress in the HIV response.
Scientific Programme Highlights
The latest scientific findings on HIV cure, treatment and policy to be presented at the conference include:
- Assessing the potential of HIV gene therapy to modify stem cells from an HIV infected patient to achieve a cure
- Comparing the neuroanatomy of HIV-exposed but uninfected and HIV-unexposed children
- Reviewing the long-term consequences of reducing antiretroviral therapy to a less than three-drug regimen
- New evidence on weight gain associated with HIV treatment regimen
- Current drug pricing comparisons for HIV, hepatitis C, and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis versus generic alternatives
- The latest research on the global gag rule and its impact on communities most affected by HIV and PEPFAR partnerships
- Levels and trends in public spending for HIV in low-and-middle income countries.
Take part in the world’s largest 24-hour virtual conference on HIV and register with reduced rates today. Find out more and get involved in AIDS 2020: Virtual here!