posted on 24/6/2020 15:30
The 23rd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2020: Virtual) is less than two weeks away. Here are some of the late-breaking scientific highlights you can expect at the conference, featuring highly anticipated research results on the year’s most pressing topics.
- The latest global HIV estimates from UNAIDS
- A survey of LGBTI+ people in 138 countries assessing the socioeconomic impact of COVID-19
- An update from the Tsepamo study examining whether neural tube defects are associated with dolutegravir-based HIV treatment
- New data from the ADVANCE trial comparing multidrug antiretroviral therapies
- A look at the impact of COVID-19 on PrEP care at a Boston hospital
- New evidence on what may be the first adult with HIV achieving long-term HIV remission without a bone marrow transplant
- Analysis of the safety and efficacy of the first long-acting injectable PrEP
Take part in the world’s largest 24-hour virtual conference on HIV and register with reduced rates today. Find out more and get involved in AIDS 2020: Virtual here!